Asset Manager Multi-Select

I like the look of the new Asset Manager within Studio, I believe it’s out of Beta now however it has one major drawback, you can’t shift + click to select items OR box select items anymore. I believe this was a feature in the old Game window and you could delete multiple items at once (I may be wrong)

I believe it would be extremely useful to be able to box/shift select items, mainly for tasks like mass deleting images

8 Likes

Hi Wonuf,

We will be working implementing shift select, in the meantime you can use ctrl select to multi-select items in Asset Manager. Thanks for the report!

5 Likes

Great! Thanks for a quick reply :smile:

Hello Wonuf,

As an update we have implemented shift select and you can test it out when you opt in to Asset Manager Beta Feature. If you find any issues with it please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for adding shift select that’s made it a lot easier. Another thing that would be cool/easier is a sort option, e.g. alphebetical, date uploaded (ascending/descending). I can create another feature request for this if need be?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.