Assets still show on favorites (Thumbnail, Name, and Creator), after they get banned from the Creator Marketplace

How did I get into this?

So This Started three years ago. There was a vulnerability with the Model Assets. Users who used thrown-away Accounts were trying to Create models Depicting Sexual Content under the Creator Marketplace by putting them inside Parts/boxes. And I favorited three of them, to see if they would be kept on the Profile Favorites after they get banned since the Inventory doesn’t, And now that it got kept, I stepped here to report this issue.

So Where is the problem?
The Problem comes from the Favorites, If people already know, if you have something on your Inventory (If it is a Model, Decal, etc.), this asset can be removed from the inventory, But this doesn’t happen with Favorites. View the image below.

Context:
There are three Favorites on my Profile Favorites: TWO were Showing up as deleted but not removed from the Favorite list of Assets, While ONE is showing up in the thumbnail Publically Including Name and Creator, This model can no longer be unfavorited because it has already been banned.

It is possible to Recreate this?

Yes, If you look up a model that is Against the Terms of Service and favorite it before it gets banned off the Creator Marketplace. At least that is my guess.

Expected behavior

If Everything was working perfectly on the Profile Favorites after a Model gets banned from the Creator Marketplace, the model should be removed from the Profile Favorites of the User, including me and others.

A private message is associated with this bug report

1 Like

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database, and we’ll follow up when we have an update!

Thanks for the report!

1 Like