Astra - an open world fps rpg

Introduction:
Who am I?
Hello, my name is AstraAxis. I am a Game Designer, Planner, UI Designer, Graphic Designer, Community Manager, and Creative Direction. Essentially that all means, I’m useless when it comes to the production of the game. I just have ideas and I try to help them become a reality.

What makes me qualified to lead this project?
Since 2013, I have created, lead, and participated in over 500 different projects. These games all were planned out, designed, and unfortunately not completed. Don’t worry though, I am sure this game will be the winner!

What’s the project?
The project I present to you is named Astra. It is an ambitious Looter Shooter inspired by the likes of Destiny and Borderlands. The game will include an original OST, Made from scratch weapons, hand-drawn art, massive worlds, and much more! I am confident this type of game on Roblox would do well. Don’t believe me? Continue reading!

Story: Story has yet to be made. I would not like to dedicate time to the story of the game until I can see a framework of the game that is fully functional

Gameplay: Gameplay is going to be fully controlled by the player. I am aware that this is bold as these types of games are very hard to produce BUT I am confident with the right team of developers that we can develop the game. Gameplay will consist of defeating enemies with your weapons, which are mainly guns. What I like about this so much is the lack of RPG’s with guns in them in Roblox. I would like to be one of the first to launch one successfully. Players will travel around a multitude of planets that are filled with rich environments and quests to do.

Want to learn more? https://docs.google.com/document/d/19TCOVb-_pOGlHF5cBq4H018sLy-oZNNTJ13FDtR6gIU/edit?usp=sharing

Progress So Far

Stream Sorcerers Theme - Astra OST by PlayAstra | Listen online for free on SoundCloud
Stream War Theme - Astra OST by PlayAstra | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at CharlieJimenez#5249
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What roles are there? Could you list them?

• What style is it? Low poly/High poly
  • Is it FirstPerson?

3D Modeler
Environmental Artist
Programmer
Animator.
First Person.
high poly

1 Like

Ok! I have sent you A private message on the Dev forum regarding this.

Quick question, are the animations r6? If so, here’s my portfolio:

You can shoot me a dm on discord (Kenny#3720) if your intrested.

1 Like

we are looking for r15 animators

I have added a google doc that explains the whole game

Updated the document to be more detailed

updated the doc again with more info

1 Like

I have sent a request on Discord I hope I can help animate for you!
My discord User is SCP-049#3599

still looking for people to join the team!

Looking for gfx artist? Check out my portfolio: ArdominB | GFX Artist For Hire! (Closed)
Discord: Ay-Men#7917

No need to add me i m already in contact with you :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.