ArdominB | GFX Artist For Hire! (Closed)

Hello there! I am a GFX artist with over 2 years of experience and I’m offering my services here in this community. I have worked with a lot of people in the past and I am excited to work with you!

I am available most of the time so you don’t have to worry about a slow response!

Thumbnails

Game Icons

Renders

• Payment is after showing the watermarked version of the GFX (due to the new roblox update)
  • I have the right to cancel or decline your order.
  • Must have the requirements for the GFX when needed (map, models, game logo)
  • No rushing! Stay patient!
  • No refunds!
  • Prices are not negotiable.
  • No NSFW GFX orders.

You can contact me via:

• The DevForum DMs.
  • Discord: ArdominB#7917 (highly recommended)
  • Twitter: ArdominB

35 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

7 Likes

Edit: This post is outdated and no longer applies to the GFX shown. @ArdominB has improved considerately since I made posted this, so please keep that in mind when reading what I said below:

I do have to agree with @EternalCanadianDev that your prices may be asking for a bit much. Some of your assets shown lack detail and quality (by this I mean they are pixelated). Id say you should lower your thumbnail prices down to 2k and raise the prices as you gain experience.

7 Likes

I think you should lower the prices a tad.

1 Like

New GFX on the Icons List :smiley:.

3 Likes

Recently finished a commission fast and extremely, really friendly as well!
Be sure to commission ArdominB for his service!
Thank you!
–DevMaxRBLX

2 Likes

He worked for me and he is pretty cool guy, he made the lost people logo and thumbnail and group logo for me. :slightly_smiling_face: He delivered my thumbnail in 1 day and the logo in 2 days I am very satisfied of his work!
_
You should definetely hire him, I really recommend it :+1:

3 Likes

very dope gfx man keep up the great work

2 Likes

Your GFX is awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love your work, but I think it is a bit overboard to charge for simple rendering work and bland editing for 1.5k for a start, I love your work but there could be some change here.

2 Likes

Contracted ArdominB for new upcoming game. He does great work, very talented at what he does and created some professional looking work at a great price. Will definitely work with him on following graphic game work.

2 Likes

oof. prices too high for quality of work.

1 Like

I have sent you a request on Roblox, wanted to have you on for my game.

Check out 2 new GFX in the thumbnails category! :white_check_mark:

Skill Level and experience Increased! :white_check_mark:

Prices will get uprised Soon! :white_check_mark:

Open. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Lovely work from a great individual. I would highly recommend him for your needs, these high quality thumbnails are great for there prices. :+1:

1 Like

His prices are just fine, don’t understand the “low quality” or “lack detail” comments.

3 Likes

What I think people should remember is that you pay a premium for the cost of labor. You’re not paying for the graphic alone, you could make the graphic, but you’re delegating it to someone with a premium fee that you pay along with labor costs. It’s like having someone build your computer instead of you building it.

3 Likes

New 2 Thumbnail GFX in the thumbnails section. :white_check_mark:

Portfolio Title Images got Upgraded. :white_check_mark:

+Skill and Experience. :white_check_mark:

Some Old work got deleted. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Commissions are potentially open now

1 Like

Awesome GFX Artist. He is fast and a talented GFX Artist.

I will recommend him :wink:

1 Like