Astranamic - Roblox Logo Designer, Clothing Designer & Artist

~ :purple_heart: ~

Hey everyone, I’m Astranamic. I’ve been an artist for quite a while now and worked for many unique commissioners. I’ve stopped working for a while but now, I’m back, I’m motivated and ready to work again. I do clothing design, gamepass/badge icons and logo design.

This portfolio provides everything you need to know about my services.

If you want to know about my work and what I produce, here are examples of what type of commissions I’m doing and what the final turn-out looks like.

Logos

Badge/Gamepass Icons

sketch-1607869545412

Clothing Designs

My prices vary depending on complexity. There is a minimum and maximum price for my clothing, logos and icons.
(e.g. Let’s say a logo’s minimum price is 2,000 Robux and a logo’s maximum price is 4,000 Robux. The price of the logo will be in between the two numbers depending on how complex it is.)

Logos
1 Logo = 800-1,000 Robux

Badge/Gamepass Icons
1 Icon = 100-150 Robux
3 Icons = 250-350 Robux
10 Icons = 800-1,000 Robux
If you order more than 10 icons the price will be negotiated.

Clothing
A shirt or pants = 50-100 Robux
Full outfit = 100-200 Robux

When ordering from me, please abide these rules so we can work together safely.

RULES

• Please treat me with respect during the process. I am an equal person and if I treat you with respect, I should be treated the same way.

• Payment is required AFTER completion of the commission.

• There are no discounts. I make my commissioners pay between them two numbers and I don’t charge them less than the minimum price.

• No refunds! This is because you pay AFTER completion. It’s your responsibility to check out the artwork first before paying.

• I don’t want extra Robux if you need the work to be completed faster. I stick to my speed. I don’t want to stress myself out working faster to complete something.

• Payment is via group funds only!

AVAILABILITY

Weekdays: 1-2 Hours/Day
Weekends: 5-7 Hours/Day

I only work 1-2 hours a day because of online school. Please understand that. :purple_heart:

CONTACTS

Thank you so much for reading this. I can’t wait to see you in my DMs and we can work together.
If you have any questions, reply on this post and vouches would be much appreciated!

Discord: astra#5828
Twitter: @AstranamicRBX

46 Likes

Vouch for Astranamic, his arts are amazing.

4 Likes

I commissioned Astranamic for an upcoming project and it was a great experience throughout. I can really vouch for the quality of his work, the quick delivery time and great value for money!

4 Likes

Wow, your logos are amazing. What do you use to make them?

1 Like

Hey there, I use Sony Sketch and Pixellab!

2 Likes

Your work looks super awesome, and it seems like you have a good reputation through your previous buyers.
It really looks like you put a lot of love in your work. Keep it up !

2 Likes

A great artist and friend:heart:
Totally would recommend! ^^ :+1:

2 Likes

PORTFOLIO UPDATES! Woohoo! :tada:

1 Like

UPDATE! All logos are 20% off this weekend! Quickly get one before Monday 12AM BST.

I highly recommend Astranamic! His work was great, and he delivered the logo very fast. On top of delivering the product very fast, it was very good. I totally recommend him for anyone looking for a logo designer!

1 Like

Vouch: I worked with Astramanic recently to make a logo for me, and the work was done quickly and reasonably.

1 Like

Amazing artist who has created some beautiful work and done some amazing things for the community!

You should really add mini among us characters to your portfolio :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was going to plan on doing that but I got nervous incase my portfolio gets taken down because of copyright.

I vouch for Astra!! He’s an incredible person and would be easy to work with!

1 Like