ATC scraping only scraping parts of the text/lines

Hi, we are having some issues with ATC scraping only scraping parts of the text/lines leaving us with half-translated lines of text within our game Driving Empire. This doesn’t allow us to translate our game to the best of our ability fully.

Example:
Link: http://ocast.us/u/gerFQMGL6y.png

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the report. Can I check if these strings are static or dynamic (eg scrolling/ animated text)? Could you also send us your experience link/ universeId so we can take a closer look? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, here is the experience ID

We are not using animated or scrolling text for the strings that are not scraping properly.

Hey @Caz2026, thanks for letting us know. This looks like a parameterization bug with ATC that we are actively working to address.

We are in the midst of slowly rolling out an improved version of ATC that should help address some of the issues that you’re seeing here - Automatic Text Capture 2.0. We’re aiming to get ATC2.0 rolled out to everyone in the coming weeks.

In the meantime (and I understand this is time-consuming and not ideal), I would suggest manually adding some of the crucial scraped strings so that coverage for your experience doesn’t drop too much.

Thank you for your patience with us and we really appreciate your feedback here.