ATLAS aka. Roblox captcha

Hello! Recently i started working on actually working in game captcha and today is the day the script is ready to be published!
https://ctrlv.tv/video/2021/01/06/08/As8W.webm
https://ctrlv.tv/video/2021/01/06/09/Lffu.webm

This script is PAID however due to testing phase (and tottaly not for reason i don’t have licences ready) i decided to give it away for y’all to test for free!
AUTH KEY: 7d15f045-98d7-41e4-a09b-8176aa0f9956

Q: How does this work?
A: We have large database of roblox images what we show to players, there are currently 2 more verifictation system currently in testing

Q: How do i install this?
A: Inside the folder this is setup guide (named “ReadMe”) in it you will find more info

Q: Why is the module obfuscated?
A: Safety reasons, module script uses database to get images and in case someone would get these images they could bypass captcha… However they are secure now

Q: How much spam bots does this filter?
A: Currently? 100%!

Get it here: BrickDefender - ATLAS Kit - Roblox
In AtlasCore script use auth key: 7d15f045-98d7-41e4-a09b-8176aa0f9956 (Please keep in mind this key will expire once the beta testing phase is over, you will be warned via message in gui and console output 7 days in advance)

Please share your toughts and ideas on this system here and i will try to reply to them.

Want to try this out without having to install it? No problem! BrickDefender ATLAS testing - Roblox

5 Likes

I don’t know this will work or no %100 but I learned scam bots firing all remotes so I think It won’t stop them … am I wrong or true ?

1 Like

Nope that is not true, they just join try to send message and leave the game.

1 Like

What’s the point of selling this for Robux once you’re giving free trial access anybody with the right experience and tools could now fully decode your module with time which eventually can just be stolen without payment and also worst-case scenario the images are leaked your service is ruined for everyone. Obfuscation doesn’t solve everything with your security of the module!

What’s the point of selling this for Robux

This script will be part of package, BrickDefender will have more stuff like AntiCheat and other stuff…

anybody with the right experience and tools could now fully decode your module with time which eventually can just be stolen without payment

It can be, but since module will be updated often once anybody steals it, i ill have new version ready.
Also, there is a lot of other scripts (Like CheckMeIn use same system)

worst-case scenario the images are leaked your service is ruined for everyone.

Not fully truth, i have 2 more systems ready to be activated once this happens

This looks like it would work very well with your run of the mill spam bot but if the person writing the bots applied some extra effort then this probably could be broken. There are definitely AIs out there that can identify objects and creatures in images. These AIs (As of now) can be broken by using the one pixel trick (I reccomend looking at some videos created by Two Minute Papers to futher explain this.) Also, without the use of AI if the spam bot developers wanted to bypass this system in particular then they would just have to create a data base for their bots to referance of all the images and their solutions (This again could be easily combated by regularly adding an switching out the captcha photos.). I would also reccomend adding levels of distortion to the Images to make it even harder for more advanced bots to identify images.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback:

This captcha haves 2 goals: 1) Stop bots 2) Or slow them down and waste their processing power

True, for that exact reason the system is ready to switch to different captcha style. (Select images and many others)

1 Like

This is gonna help a lot of accounts in the long run! It’s very sly and revolutionary! I can’t wait for developers to put these in games!

One of the most revolutionary pieces of tech I’ve seen in a while. How much would whitelists cost?

We plan on making prices based on how much you earn from game… If your game would be for example without any in game purchasses it will be free.

You could easily and quickly be deceived by other users if you decide to continue via that option, but anyways, looking forwards to this verification system being implemented into larger games!