Atmos - professional skyboxes and lighting

This plugin will never get sales, 8000 is ridiculous

I’m sorry, this does not reflect the data found. https://youtu.be/o-PETNdTlnM

At the worst possible time, Atmos is doing great.

1 Like

people are wasting 80 dollars for something they can easily make within 5 minutes or follow a quick youtube tutorial

1 Like

In beta settings, I did not have “Updated Docking System” enabled. When I enabled it, the plugin worked again. Thus far, I have not run into any issues like before. I’ll let you know if I run into any!

1 Like

30 dollars, or 150 robux if you was quick enough.

I have paid for the old atmos back then, did it received an update, or is it a new one?

Can you remove the annoying print statements when you run the game?

That’s inserted by Roblox because the old plugin framework uses an update checker based on requiring a module directly from the website. This isn’t fixable trivially - I’d have to implement a completely different update checker and ensure both forwards and backwards compatibility, at which point it’s too much effort given that the new framework used in Elttob Relight and Reclass doesn’t have these problems owing to a better fundamental design.

1 Like

How soon do you think Atmos will get an update? It’s annoying to have the plugin activated when playtesting a game, but when you really need to use it you need to reactivate it.

It would be cool if atmos changed from a skybox plugin to an overall lighting/“atmosphere” plugin or had settings for that as-well, but it probably won’t happen.

Nothing to announce today, but it is in the works.

1 Like