Atmosphere and Sky now default?

I just made a new game today, but it seems that a sky and atmosphere was already put in before I even started up studio to edit today.
Is this the new default?

picture:

1 Like

I just opened up a new blank template, specifically “Flat Terrain,” and it did have Sky and Atmosphere in it. It could be a pre-set.
When I opened up a blank baseplate, I did not get the two lighting effects. How strange.

Can anyone else reproduce?

• Can Reproduce
  • Cannot Reproduce

0 voters

It even shows on the thumbnail.
Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 10.19.57 PM
It seems the settings are random, first time it was blue, now It’s black.
It does not seem to pop up on the baseplate template. It only seems to pop up on templates with terrain,
Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 10.23.25 PM
while this is minor, this could affect newbie developers who don’t know to change this. :frowning:

1 Like

I just witnessed this change and I must say that it affects a bit since some things have changed places but fortunately I have found them, I think that the atmosphere is very good, and along with some predetermined fog

1 Like

The problem is that newbie developers and even some developers might forget/not know to turn this off, plus nobody told us that this would become the new default. Also the atmosphere is always a random color so It will 80% of the times look bad.

1 Like