Attempting to set a paid access game to Friends Only fails, prints warnings

When trying to set a Paid Access game to friends only, the Game Settings menu prints a warning and gives me a vague error.

Warning printed

[00:17:44.241 - Failed builtin_GameSettings.rbxm.GameSettings.Pages.PermissionsPage.Controllers.GamePermissionsController:107: HttpResponse = { responseTimeMs : 85.375070571899, responseCode : 400, responseBody : { errors : table: 0x39cea844bed6706e }, requestOptions : { Headers : table: 0xcf7160ff12df802e, Url : https://develop.roblox.com/v2/universes/2058109216/configuration, Method : PATCH, Body : {"isFriendsOnly":true} } }](rbxopenscript://www.dummy.com/dummy?scriptGuid=%7BD6F41FCB-9E88-406E-A1C6-0EB3BF5A515A%7D&gst=6#25)

Expected behaviour is that this option is not available and greyed out, letting the player know that they can’t have their game set to Friends Only if it’s paid access.

Happens 100% of the time in any place by following the steps in the title. I’m assuming this has always happened, but just wasn’t noticed yet.

7 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue.

2 Likes

Tested and the issue still occurring

1 Like

What if whenever you made your game paid access you could just make it so you couldn’t click onto Friends or Private? Or if you set it to Friends or Private you cannot make it paid access? That’ll pause the bug until its fixed, should be good though.

1 Like

It is stil happening! This is very specific, only from paid acces to Friends Only.

Alright, as soon as there is an update i will pass on the info. Thanks

1 Like

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.