Attempting to view game pass info while signed out of Roblox results in a "Bad Request" 400 error

Description

When signed out of the Roblox website, attempting to view game pass info results in a “Bad Request” 400 error.

• Date First Noticed: April 18, 2021
  • Reproducibility: 100%. Consistently able to reproduce.

Reproduction Steps

Actual Behavior:

After completing the reproduction steps, the website redirects to a 400 error page:

Expected Behavior:

I would expect the website to redirect to the game pass info:

Workaround:

Game pass info is available to view if a user is signed into a Roblox account (i.e. the reproduction steps result in the expected behavior if the user is signed in).

Specs:

Operating System: Windows 10

Browsers Tested:

• Google Chrome

• Microsoft Edge

• Mozilla Firefox

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

I’ve had a similar problem with uploading decals sometimes. A few times something count cover up the upload button along with some text and then lead me to that page. I have to try a few times consistently to finally be able to upload a decal ( it happens when you try to upload one and then will happen a few times after that )

I believe that the bug you are referring to has already been reported: Uploading any asset from Create tab results in 400 Error

This bug appears to be fixed. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.