Uploading any asset from Create tab results in 400 Error

Page URL: Create - Roblox
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-04-13 17:04:00 (-04:00)
Date Last Experienced:

Reproduction Steps:
Navigate to my Create tab, then click a category on the left menu that requires some kind of uploading procedure (decals, audio, etc.), instead of the usual field that allows you to browse your files to upload and preview the item’s cost (where applicable), it quickly flashes a cropped version of the Roblox website and then the page almost instantly crashes, leading to a 400 Error. I’m able to repro this 100% of the time.

Device Info:
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

Expected Behavior:
I expected to be greeted with the usual procedure on uploading assets. Said procedure simply contains a field and a button called “Browse”, which lets you browse your local files for the asset, in my case, a decal, to upload, then the empty text field would provide the file name in case you want to rename the asset before uploading it to Roblox.

Actual Behavior:
I navigated to my Create tab, then clicked the Decals category on the left menu. It quickly flashed a cropped version of the Roblox website in place of where the normal button(s) would be, and then the page crashed, leading to a 400 Error.

Workaround:
All I can really think of is using Studio to upload assets, but I’m not familiar with this method as much as using the website.

8 Likes

Thank you for reporting! The issue is being investigated.

4 Likes

I’m also having this issue, most of the website works 100% but when I try to go to the Audio tab I’m faced with the same HTTP error of 400
It loads for about half a second or so then goes to the fullscreen 400 error message

1 Like

Same here. I’m trying to upload some decals for my upcoming game but I keep getting the 400 error.

3 Likes

This also happens whenever you open the Shirts/Pants/T-Shirt categories too, and since there isn’t another way to upload clothing, there’s basically no way to get clothing up at the moment.

1 Like

The issue should now be resolved!

8 Likes

All works for me!

1 Like

I’m having this issue too. Later in the day I tried again, and it worked. Yet later I needed to upload another image and this issue came up again.

The same thing has been occurring for me all day but with the error code 500 instead of 400. Only thing is that it charged me apparently for all the audios that never went through.

It just started occurring for decals/textures I use for meshes.

I haven’t been able to upload decals for the past 3 days, getting the 400 error:

https://gyazo.com/cfa7773a241e7c2b6f5e7d162cc2daf3

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.