Audio Asset Moderation Help

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear
    i want to upload some audio but i’m terrified of getting moderated.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

this is the “audio” I put in video format cuz audio not working for me :://

for legit reasons i want this audio in my game, sorta as a troll for hackers basically, (like an anti-piracy screen in my game) long story…, does anyone know if there’s any process i can go through to make sure this doesn’t get moderated, or some way of naming it, dumbing down the track etc. or is it just luck?

Did you create the track, record or mix it, etc? If not, do you have the rights to use it, is it free to use for commercial use or have you gotten explicit permission from the creator/ owner?

If not, there is simply no way around it and what you would be doing by trying to circumvent moderation is against tos and illegal

1 Like

who on their right mind would copyright a meme

2 Likes

Make it a lil’ bit lower in volume, and i think you would be good to go.
dunno.

1 Like

This not will be good song moderation action for

that’s the main problem I’m having, do you know what the “threshold” is, i tried uploading a LEGALL song i made, and it said it was too loud and screaming sound were not allowed (the song had a part in it that went “aheeeeeeee” on a high note. is there a specific volume i have to be under or is it reliant on the moderators subjective view?

it isn’t a legal issue its a volume issue, please read the post, or just listen to a 3 second clip.

Copyright is given to whoever created the sound, It’s not something you need to apply for.

And it’s their choice to enforce that copyright.

1 Like

My bad, you did not specify what type of moderation you were experiencing. I do know there are various audio effects you can do within the game such as reverb, distortion, etc. Maybe try uploading a clean laugh audio effect and applying the distortion within the game.

Don’t worry there’s no copyright issues.