Audio loops click only when exported to Roblox

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I would like help with how to get an audio track to loop perfectly and possibly the bug fixed if this is a bug.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    .ogg files sound perfectly fine in audio editing software (Audacity) and in Windows Media Player, yet when I export those files to Roblox and play them ingame, they click at the loop point, every single time. This is very annoying to listen to ingame and I was wondering what I could possibly be doing wrong?

Attached is the audio file and a video of the issue.

1. What solutions have you tried so far?
    At first I thought Roblox was automatically normalizing the audio because they were too loud, so I exported some quieter tracks and it made no change.
    I have tried exporting as .mp3 as well but it has the same issue.
    I have 12 different engine tracks that all sound perfect in Audacity and Media Player yet on Roblox every single one clicks.

Thanks for any help.

I tried one more thing just after making this post and it was the fix. You have to cut the track where the gradient of the track is 0. I was cutting the track where the track met up at 0 but the gradient of both sides were not 0, even if they were the same. Here are some photos of what I mean:
Before:

After:

Sorry for wasting anyones time :skull:

1 Like