Audio Packs: Ability to group audio together within the library

As a Roblox developer, it can sometimes be a struggle to distinguish multiple sound assets related to each other within the audio library. If we were to have the ability to group multiple sounds assets together in the library, maybe even grant certain composers to offer them as a set/pack, I feel that this could open doors for providing a marketplace for composers on the Roblox website while simultaneously making it easier for developers to improve the sound design of their games efficiently.

Don’t get me wrong, I think that we do unquestionably have several opportunities & methods of utilizing this feature as a whole, which is awesome. Recently, I’ve been looking at how games upload their audio, especially games involving voice acting lines. For example, games such as Q-CLASH! or Arsenal have utilized the Roblox Audio feature to immerse their players into the wonderful realm of sound design in games with voice acting or grunts etc, giving players a variety of ways to understand what’s going on or getting to know characters or features of the characters even more.

If this issue is addressed, I’d be able to see an opportunity for Roblox composers, producers, sound designers or developers to further implement or improve sound design within their games by uploading something I’d like to think would be called Audio Packs. Having this feature will enable users to upload/sell multiple audio files grouped together in the library, giving a further variety of audios for those who take an audio pack on the audio library.

For example, let’s say a sound designer, producer or developer wants to upload multiple audio files grouped together, this time they could be able to upload them in one pack, giving more efficiency to both themselves & users who obtain the audio pack if set to copying. Instead of having to upload each audio separately to then link each of audios for users to take each.

We could also take in the thought of having Official Audio Producers on the Roblox platform, similar to how we have Official Roblox Model Makers to represent endorsed producers who could even provide with their audio which they could have on display within the Roblox Audio Library. :v:

5 Likes