Audio "Removed for violations of Roblox Terms of Use"

Hello! I apologize if this is the wrong category.
So I’ve been trying to upload some music that my friend made onto his group but every time I upload it it says that it was “Removed for violations of Roblox Terms of Use”
I don’t understand what it’s violating. My friend made the audio so it’s not copyrighted.
He has even tried to upload it himself and either the same thing happens or it says that it was removed because of copyright.

Any ideas?

sorry for the trouble
-Bitterman1021

1 Like

Have you tried renaming the file and reuploading?

1 Like

Now it says “File Previously Blocked”

This has happened once before and I have no Idea what it means.

Thanks for the suggestion!

edit the file by a bit (remove a few parts that wouldn’t effect how it sounds that much)

Although if it was already deleted before rather then simply being denied of uploading, then you should file a support ticket stating that the bot thingie made a mistake, after someone replies, you should be able to upload it (unless the person who replies goes stupid and returns a copy n paste message of “oh no ur file is totally copyrighted!”)

Do make sure there aint anything that sounds sussy in the sound before doing that tho

We did do that but it still rejected it. Should I contact Roblox Support?

If the audio has been REMOVED from the platform (as in it was uploaded, and then LATER removed), you can appeal the removal, otherwise, try contacting roblox support, although I wouldn’t expect that to work

2 Likes