|Aurora Salon| Awaiting Training, Helpers Guide

——————————————————————————
Any Middle Rank member at Aurora Salon can use this guide to help out the training session. If you have any questions during the Training, feel free to ask someone that is available.

NOTE: The parts in italic writing, Bold or in (Brackets) must not be included when helping someone. You may copy and paste.

———————————————————————

Hello! My name is (Name) . I’ll be your helper for today! I hope you’re all doing great!

We’ll start with the trivia, how to use the drying stations and then troll test at the end, are you ready to begin?

WRITE ALL THE QUESTIONS BELOW, ONE AT A TIME

QI- Please state your greeting when serving a costumer.

QII- How many warnings does a troller get?

QIII- How many warnings does an exploiter/spammer get?

QIIIII- Please state the correct warning format.

I’ll be now moving onto how you must use the drying stations.

Drying stations:

To use the drying stations you must direct your client to the drying stations location.

Indicate where you want your client to sit. And click the work button to dry their hair.

Once you have done that dry their hair. Ask them if they want anything else if not tell them to come back later.

Any questions?

If yes answer it
If not proceed to

Ok I will now be roleplaying a costumer who wants to dry their hair ready you must have your greeting ready. Let get started.

(Roleplay a costumer who wants to dry their hair correct your trainee if they have grammar mistakes.)

(When done move to the troll test.)

l will be now moving onto the troll test; you’ll have to deal with me as I’ll be a troller. Warnings must be given before calling HR+, Please note that this just a roleplay.

Please do not take anything I say seriously, as this is only a test to see if you listened and will important for the job.

I have safechat, what do I do? Just tell the trainee to say the numbers in I’s or such.

Troll Test Information: Do a roleplay that you are a troller, racism/swearing/bypassing is NOT allowed. Please also do not bring anyone else in this test, also do not start spamming either, this is only someone trolling. If you feel that they take too long to write a warning, please let them know to speed up.

After finishing: Tell them how good they did, then bring them back to to an HR+ then tell the HR how they did like if the failed or not. If the pass tell the HR to rank them. If they fail the HR to kick them of the server.

Other notes:
Three grammar mistakes results in a fail.
Failing troll test results in a fail.
Making up your own questions is a demotion.

How do I know if they passed?
This is the information /only to check if they pass.

They have a proper greet

They do not have more than three grammar mistakes

They know how to use the Hair Drying stations
————————————————————————————————
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE MAIN HANDBOOK