|Aurora Salon| Awaiting training, Trainers Guide

————————————————————————
ONLY HUMAN RESOURCES+ CAN TRAIN
ONLY HUMAN RESOURCES+ CAN HOST TRAINING OR INTERVIEWS
ONLY VICE PRESIDENT+ CAN HOST PROMOTIONS
—————————————————————————
Please do not write anything in (brackets), bold or Italics.

Hello! My name is (Name)! I am glad to be your trainer for today! Please listen to me carefully so you’ll not miss any important information!

Please remain silent while I am speaking, questions can be asked after I have done.

If the chat happens to cut off, please read the chatbox on your left. You may take notes.

Job / Expectations:

At Aurora Salon, we always expect all staff members to follow the rules and guidelines strictly, to remain professional.

As a Staff member, you are expected to protect the Salon from trollers, exploiters, spammers.

We don’t tolerate any trolling, spamming, Exploiting at our facilities, especially if you are staff.

Trolling as staff members will result in a demotion and a permanent ban from our facilities.

Trollers / Exploiters / Spammers:

Trollers will receive III warnings, after that call Human Resources or
higher.

Spammers and exploiters will receive no warnings, call Human Resources if they are none in the server, please take a screenshot and report them to our Dizzy server.

Warning Format:

When warning someone, please use this format.

Warning I | (Name) | Reason

Or you can also use this format,

Warning I - (Name) - Reason.

Example: Warning I | Rude.

I would say if there is a big crowd, then I’d recommend you to put the name.

If you have safe chat, then it is okay to use “I” instead of numbers in warnings.

False/Trolling warnings will be given severe consequences.

Greetings:

A greeting is the action of giving a sign of welcome.

The perfect greeting is must not include grammar mistakes.

Ex: Greetings! My name is (___) ,welcome to Aurora Salon. How may I assist you?

If you have failed this session, please don’t feel discouraged as you can always try again!

That’s all for today, please say PTS if you have questions.

If you have failed this session, please don’t feel sad as you can always try again!

That’s all for today, please say PTS if you have questions.

Helpers, you may now commence!

——————————————————————————
Note:
You may add more “CORRECT” information or any emojis to them, making up your own guide is a demotion, this includes refusing to use this will result in an instant demotion.