Authentication Failed Issues (HTTP 400, Bad Request)

Alright, when there is more info on this issue i will give an update

7 Likes

I have exactly the same problems at this moment (from 15.01 untill now)… here is more:
from 15.01 my output window shows (every time) this line (blue):

15:53:40.500 - DataModel Loading https://assetdelivery.roblox.com/v1/asset/?id=6217260696

there are many problems like “Connection failed”, HTTP 400 (BAD REQUEST) in Studio or even on Roblox page (sometimes I cannot also play other games becouse of http 400).

I am in Belgium right now (maybe the problem is with region - local server?) and my internet connection and pc’s are in the same condtition as always (good).

Example other problems in Studio:

15:59:52.362 - Humanoid::ApplyDescription() Some requested assets were not available (x3)
16:00:13.451 - MeshContentProvider failed to process https://assetdelivery.roblox.com/v1/asset?id=6199320180 because ‘could not fetch’

Meshes, Assets, Animations are not working well (sometimes they are not loaded). Even Empty Baseplate shows sometimes (problem with avatar assets?) many problems (10-40 orange/red lines in output…). The time to open templates is also 3-4 times longer…

Do you have similar issues? do you use also animations/meshes from roblox catalog? untill 15.01 everything was alright

3 Likes

This is happening to me on some devices. I have no problem joining anything on my 2015 MacBook air, but am experiencing the same problem on my 2020 MacBook pro. It only occurs when I try to join private servers or joining friends in servers that are full.

1 Like

How do I fix this issue though.
This error felt like a plague, I had a issue with Http errors on Roblox Studio,
and now a few days later, getting errors on Roblox Client.

EDIT:

• My issue somehow got fixed after clicking the Retry Button on Roblox Client, that’s the temporary method I have anyways
  • If I want to access Roblox Studio, I have to brute force my way in (spam Roblox Studio)
    [DON’T TRY THESE METHODS THOUGH]
1 Like

Mac user here. I’m experiencing the same problem (Error code 610) when joining a specific server (both public and private) through the server list. Can confirm this is happening even with servers which are not full. Clicking on Retry fixes the problem, but it seems to redirect me to a random public server. I’ve tried the Retry trick multiple times in succession in order to try and get the server I want, but it consistently sends me back to the same public server after redirection.

On the other hand, no error message is shown when I join a random server via the green Play button at the top of the page, but this raises the same problem of not being able to choose a server manually.

This is a pretty big deal for roleplay-type games where not everyone in a session is actively participating, and “server hopping” to find active servers is common practice. I’m really hoping this gets resolved soon.

4 Likes

Wish I could open a new thread for this, as the OP is reporting a different error to the last 2 reports. Nonetheless, what we’re reporting is a serious bug that means Mac users cannot access VIP servers.

You can see that Twitter is full of reports of this error: https://twitter.com/search?q=error%20code%20610%20roblox&src=typed_query&f=live

It is 100% reproduce-able.

Steps:

1. Use a Mac.
  2. Go to any game and try to access a private server (in this example, I used a Royale High VIP server)
  3. You will see this error:

1. Click Retry will take you to a random public server.

Tl;dr: private servers do not work on Macs and have not worked for over a month.

4 Likes

Been getting this error for months now, It seems they havent fixed it yet. I need to use a VPN to be able to join a game or opening roblox studio

1 Like

Oh interesting! Could it be a location thing? Where are you located? I’m in Australia.

It seems crazy to me that they could leave an issue broken for so long. VIP servers literally do not work for an entire class of devices.

But, if it was location-based, then that would explain it - they can’t reproduce it where they are.

3 Likes

Probably not location problem or connection problem, Since i can access the roblox website with ease without VPN, Im in Indonesia and i need to connect to Netherlands to be able to play roblox games or updating my game

Sorry if you have bad time to understand my word since iam using a translate software

1 Like

It’s not just Mac users experiencing this exact error, I, a Windows 10user, experienced this error a lot too.

3 Likes

I know that this is an old post, but by reseting your page(and rarely sign out and in again) and it should work.

To be clear: the retry button does allow you to enter the game but a random public server. You cannot enter a private server due to this bug.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a location issue. I use a VPN, but the error occurs whether or not I have it enabled. I’ve also tried changing my VPN region to a bunch of places (including the US and Australia) but I get the same error.

1 Like

It’s been happening for a very long time, unhappy that people have to go to such extreme methods just to join the game they want.

1 Like

It’s happening to me aswell. ROBLOX issue. On public servers aswell. (so both private and public)

This has been happening to me for a couple weeks now. Everytime I join a game I get that message, and I need to keep quitting ROBLOX and trying over and over until it finally puts me in. I’ve tried uninstalling ROBLOX, logging in/out on my browser, etc.

Happening on two of my computers, Windows and Mac, and on all ROBLOX accounts I own.

1 Like

My network receive is TERRIBLE, and this keeps happening. I have top of the line wifi, and I don’t know what’s happening :frowning:. Are the network receive and this linked? I’m so confused.

I’m glad I’m not the only one, I keep getting this too. Now I can’t even join a private server I bought. Every time I click “Retry” It just takes me to a regular server. :confused:

This is an engine bug which has been present since the start of January; Roblox staff are aware of this issue as shown here in this post: Error 610 when trying to join game - #7 by Iron_Legion

This started happening to me starting today. I can’t build or do anything ROBLOX studio. Please fix this.

1 Like