Authentication Failed Issues (HTTP 400, Bad Request)

It’s been happening to me too lately, and I even lose connection to the game server out of the blue sometimes too (Not sure if this is a roblox issue or not).

I’ve also been having a network receive of 50 or more, and it doesn’t go down.

Screenshot (629)

Again, not sure if this is something wrong with the game, or with roblox, or with my internet.

1 Like

This also started happening to me lately! Most of the times I try joining a game this error happens.
Screenshot_5

1 Like

Error has been occurring this entire day for me and rejoining most of the time will lead to this error:image

2 Likes

It has for me also, i’m getting a little frustrated as i’ve never seen some of the errors i’ve been getting today. These are all of the errors I have gotten in ROBLOX studio.

Errors

Untitled Game - Roblox Studio 1_30_2021 8_47_33 PM
_ - Roblox Studio 1_30_2021 8_37_33 PM What_ - Roblox Studio 1_30_2021 8_34_56 PM
Then other times, it would just crash upon trying to edit any games.

2 Likes

Can confirm this is happening in BOTH studio and roblox’s game client, I believe the majority of people have been experiencing this problem all day.image image

2 Likes

I figured out that to play ROBLOX games, you can use the roblox app on the microsoft store, then you can join games fine. But the problem still happens on ROBLOX studio.

2 Likes

Still, HTTP requests for meshes & scripts for games are failing regardless of which platform roblox is being played in.

2 Likes

I am also reporting this problem, Also ROBLOX Studio, is also have http Connect fail and it extremely hard to load assets even in games some sounds fail to load.

1 Like

I have just now started experiencing this issue. I cannot join any games. I don’t know if this is related, but I was working on a project in studio and all my unions / meshes have corrupted, simply disappearing from the game and I can’t find them in workspace either. All textures appear to be missing and the toolbox simply doesn’t load.

1 Like

I have been getting this issue too… I cannot use Team create in studio, the mobile app takes 2 minutes to load and usually fails to log in and I have to re log into my account. I can barely develop or play ROBLOX right now. I can’t join a game unless I try like 1000 times.
imagen

2 Likes

HTTP issues are making meshes & textures corrupt in both studio and in-game, as well as unions. They won’t recover even by rejoining or restarting studio/game client, we’ll just have to wait for ROBLOX to fix this.

1 Like

I’m getting this issue while joining jailbreak.

All I just did was leave and rejoin and the error did not pop up again.

That’s only the case for some people, since upon rejoining the majority of people receive “Can’t join place _____ :HTTP 400 (bad Request)” or “HttpError: ConnectFail.”

2 Likes

Well, in my game, I have a mesh sort of terrain. It is split up into several parts. When I load in the game, a few bits of mesh disappear, and the mesh that is left loses its texture. Sometimes, it will come back, other times, I loose the unions as well.

Roblox is becoming more and more unstable for more and more people and they need to put this at top priority.

3 Likes

Here is a screenshot while I’m in studio

The menu buttons won’t load, unknown username and character.

Output is also emitting HTTP 400, Bad Request

4 Likes

Characters are now no longer loading correctly anymore and MarketPlaceService is no longer able to do anything without erroring, and yielding forever, and I can’t successfully publish any game anymore.

EDIT: Now, roblox studio barely even loads now.

1 Like

I’ve gotten various HTTP related errors when loading up games in studio, it takes about 8 or 9 times on average to load up my game correctly in studio. I’ve also gotten this issue while joining several other games from the site itself. This only started popping up after I updated both my Roblox Application, and Studio Application HTTP400Game|690x367

I’m also getting this same issue it’s extremely annoying,

2 Likes

I am also getting this error. It has been happening for about 3 days.

1 Like

I’ve been getting this all around both roblox studio and roblox itself, making creating and playing pretty much impossible.

4 Likes