Auto Anchor Plugin

Would you like to anchor all the parts in your Workspace in the click of a button? Then why don’t you download Auto Anchor?

Download it here:

4 Likes

I saw 2 others that already exist, I don’t build so I do not need any of these plugins.

1 Like

What’s the difference between this Plugin? I‘m just asking. Are there new Features or something like that? Could you provide videos or screenshots?
There are already 5+ Plugin like this, please search for them before posting.

1 Like

No difference really, I just made this plugin as a test, as it’s my first time making the plugin. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

In my opinion the default of parts should be anchored, however I do not see the point in making a plugin for this, since it’s must quicker simply to anchor your parts. However if this is just practicing and learning to script working on projects like these can be helpful.

1 Like

You can already anchor all the parts in workspace by selecting workspace then pressing the Home>Edit>Anchor button (or Alt+A)

1 Like

I have no use for this as i have made my own plugin for this that AUTOMATICALLY anchors any part entered. Besides its easy to just anchor them on your own or even make your own personal anchor plugin since its easy. Sorry, but ive seen 3 plugins (including mine) that have this feature. Good job on this as its your first and good luck making others!

2 Likes

I use studio tweaks for this feature, but good job on this!

2 Likes

Useful! Ill be using this! Cant tell you how many times I playtest and my PC almost crashes because the map falls apart :rofl:

1 Like