Auto-Complete not working for modules

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I want auto-complete to work from requiring modules like FastCast.

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

My variable which is the required module does not show me what I can autocomplete the code with and it’s displayed as ‘any’.

Video

As I type .new there should be a dropdown menu displaying .new.

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I’ve tried retstarting and reinstalling studio. I’ve looked around developer hub but people have just said it’s a bug and no one has really said how to temporarily fix it.

1 Like

Have you tried using this in-game yet to see if it produces any results? Normally the auto-complete menu doesn’t appear unless the module works or it’s been required correctly.

The game seems to function normally and there are no errors related to my modules.

Figured it out, thanks for the help. Idk what was really wrong but the modules required eachother (one of them only required the other module if it was needed so it wouldn’t create an infinite loop), I stopped them from requiring eachother which seemed to work.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.