Auto Localization Doesn't Work

Large chunks of our interface were never automatically localized in Pet Simulator 99.

• AutoLocalize is enabled on all of these UI elements and their parents.
  • Automatic Translations are enabled
  • Auto Localize works elsewhere
  • Generally very spotty (some strings get translated, while others don’t)
  • Not found in the localization table
  • Game hovers between 100k-200k daily CCU
  • Game has been out for 3+ months

Client set to Spanish
(ignore the overfilling of text. we’re working on fixing that)

These are all part of the same exact UI. Notice how a lot of the strings are not translated. These strings have been in the game for months

3 Likes

Probably, it’s because when you add a new text then you need to wait until Roblox will notice this added text and translate into f.e. Spanish language or something else.

For me I added a new text and I had to wait like 1-2 weeks or something like that to make Roblox see this and add it.

So you probably need to wait as probably it’s not that efficiency.

If I am not mistaken, strings has to be viewed by unique players in their language for a few days before it can register without problems. Is this only for Spanish or also with other languages?

Thanks for the report! I filed a ticket in our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

1 Like

All languages. I haven’t delved deep into the localization table, but have noticed this is a recurring issue for all languages i’ve tried. Strings in the video have been in the game since December 1st, 2023

This has also happened with my game, I have strings that have never been added to the localization table despite being added to the game as far back as November. Would really like to see this get fixed.