Auto-reconnect team create after Sleep mode

When using Roblox Studio it is annoying to reconnect all of my team create sessions every morning.

This usually involves waking up my PC from sleep mode and selecting each of my open studio sessions, usually 3-5 places.

The place I select will then show this message:

I then click reconnect, and it will load. You must wait for it to finish because within 2-10s the place will load and steal your focus. So if you try to go load a second place, you might be pulled back into the first window. This makes it take a lot of time to connect multiple places since you need to let them “do their thing” and steal your windows focus.

My scripts will be open where I left them - however my explorer tabs are all closed. This is really annoying when working on UI and pausing to sleep overnight.

It would be great if team create sessions would automatically reconnect when my PC wakes from sleep mode without being prompted. Bonus points if the explorer keeps its state from where you left off (the same way scripts do!). Roblox Studio is the only tool I use that loses state when sleeping my PC for the evening

12 Likes