Auto Scalar | Your new invisible helper!

Do you want me to record another video showing it as the 28th while also showing my windows timezone settings? Or would that be ‘misinformation’?

I dont care what you are trying to prove. I am literally the author of the post, if my timezone shows feb 27th then thats when it was posted.

Furthermore, as the author of the post I think I would know a timeline of my own actions. I have already taken accountability and appologized for my actions. You are trying to escelate the situation.

I can already imagine you sitting back in your chair having a laugh as you stroke your fat rolls with a potatoe chip.

You being the author and whatever your timezone is doesn’t matter. You posted fake reviews on the 27th in MY timezone. You made the statement about fake reviews on the 27th in MY timezone. Then on the 28th in (if it wasn’t clear) MY timezone you made another review and gave yourself a couple more +1’s on all the positive reviews. You calling it misinformation doesn’t change facts. I showed a video. I happilly offer another video that also shows my timezone settings.

You know what they call that? Actual proof. That isn’t misinformation :slight_smile:

If I read 21k posts and the only people I have made rage in all those years is you… then that might be what they call a ‘you’ problem.

Most people are developers. So am I. And they don’t generally appreciate others stealing their work and/or giving away their premium feature for free while also using their assets (logo/banner/code).

Call it no life. I will keep calling you out for what you are. Copying others work and spamming ai doesn’t make you a dev.

I’ll go off now. It seems I have struck a nerve. So you can go cool down :slight_smile:

You only have eve created 15 replies in your 2 years of being on the devform, with 21,000 read posts.

I am stsrting to think you are using some kind of botted alt account. That would make sense how tou are botting the helpful button on the negative commente.

This is for those who are wondering what we mean by he stole code, here is where I’ll confirm this.

Earlier in the topic before a bunch of major edits to "provide better insight to his topics", He is/was essentially claiming that his plugin has more features, and was BETTER than the original, he also claims its being used in a unique way as compared to the original, when opening his plugin, and viewing what it contains, this is what I found:

As compared to the AutoScale Lite plugin, where I found the script he stole.

He states that it has more features, are intended for two different purposes. But when we are looking at the actual content, and comparing both Plugins, it is clear that:

1. This is a lie
  2. He is just trying to get more downloads (if he hasnt already made it clear yet)
Not only this, the script is a near 1:1 copy of the original code, with only a few functions removed from the script (Refer to previous summary for changes made)

NOTE: I dont wish for anybody to do what I did to steal code, or gain any inspiration from this post. I am only doing this to prove a point, as well as show you where I found discrepencies in his statements. Not only this, he had shown images of his plugin containing the scripts, as well as its code.
If he wants to claim misinformation, let him, let him only ruin what little he has left.

Archived Response in case of any deletion/modifications
2 Likes

21k ‘posts’ read.
Maybe, just maybe. I scroll a lot through threads with lots of posts? For example the huge threads created when roblox announced the audio changes

You are an alt account only on my post to troll.

Not an alt. This ‘used’ to be an alt. Before I lost my main in 2016 :wink:
That’s not the same as you actually using 20 different alt accounts.

Now I’ll actually go offline, no worries. I was just curious about Cairo’s post :slight_smile:

Hey i see you clatified some information for the readers, and thats good to hear. I would like to acknowledge that I’ve added some similar information into the post itself.

To clear up any misinformation, while the plugin uses the AutoScale library, it has removed all original functionality. I’ve outlined some general information in the post, and for you as well as other readers I recommend you chexk it out to see some unique aspects of AutoScalar.

If you have any feedback or requests regarding the post/plugin content, let me know!

• Says the account was hacked
  • later seen responding/manipulating like/dislike ratio on his own plugin

Just another thing to fuel the fire that is this thread.

Coolyobro101 was a previously hacked account. I recovered it through customer support.

SO YOU DID manipulate the plugins like/dislike ratio!

you learn something new every day!

what’s wrong with having 21k read posts? some people are here on the dev forum to actually learn stuff by reading and not create drama

They only have 15 replies, all which are only on this post. They are an alt account… are you the main?

what are you even saying? why would i even create an alt to tell you that you’re in the wrong? you are clearly an immature person that thinks its okay to fake and steal, ill be honest, it’d be better if this topic was locked and unlisted

3 Likes

I appologize for making assumptions. That was wrong of me!

So let me get this straight:

• You lied about making the plugin
  • You lied about the “Extra Features”
  • You used ChatGPT to write responses
  • You argue with anyone that tells you what you’re doing is wrong
  • You made bots to help you monetize your “hard work”
  • Those bots were proven to be made by you, and you got mad and started insulting a very intelligent person who obviously knows what you’re doing
  • You got caught in your own lie about not owning the bots by claiming you tried to recover “the bot account”
  • You got so pressed you stopped using ChatGPT to write responses and got even angrier when people pointed it out
  • You’re calling all 180 of these people “liars” who don’t like you for no reason?

What is wrong with you?
This is the stupidest shit I’ve seen on the devforum ever!
Quit arguing with people, and admit you’re wrong. Don’t reply with ChatGPT ever, as that’s what you do to avoid people!
It’s people like you who make Roblox a worse platform.

9 Likes

Unlisted for Staff review

Great topic to sit on and watch with popcorn! :+1: