Auto Scalar | Your new invisible helper!

I appologize if it seemed like i was stealing their assets or anything of that nature. It was getting late and i didnt have time to create custom stuff so i used theirs. I have xhanges it due to having more time to do so now that its the nezt day.

2 Likes

This guy has a history of taking other peoples work and rebranding it as his own. Like this post where he pretended to make the default racing place and edited it when he got called out

6 Likes

None of you own your code anyways… still waiting for someone to prove me wrong lol

That post was me showing off how I remixed the roblox cars to work with other car models.

I’m still working on a racing game righr now using rhe system, so the way you phrased it of “i just posted it to steal credit or troll” is inaccurate

This developer is not trying to constructively contribute to the community in any meaningful way. I think it’s also fair to say they’re only causing harm to the community with this post.

It’s clear that they value any attention they receive, so it’s probably best to simply report this post and move on.

11 Likes

I guess it’s in the same way you don’t technically own your account, don’t technically own your emails, don’t technically own your art, don’t technically own your essay you spent hours on, or don’t technically own your games, I guess it’s all owned by those big companies, and people who made the softwares, and who made the materials who own it all

You see how absurd it gets when that same logic is applied somewhere else? You basically saying that its not the Creators who made the item that owns, Its the company who made the stuff for them who owns it, which is like saying you dont own your food after paying for it, the market does.

What is guy was doing before editing his post trying to hide it, was claim that he made everything himself (he also has a history of doing this as well), Plagiarism rules still apply online, and why you always cite where you got things from. For Example: my game uses ProfileService (it’s an open source module, meaning anybody can just take the code and use it for their own, people can make tools for ProfileService if they wanted to.). It becomes an issue when they say they made ProfileService themselves, which is essentially what this guy was doing for AutoScale.

That’s also why DMCA reports exist, to prevent these things from happening, which Roblox allows you to do when your work gets stolen.

6 Likes

-this plugin is BETTER than autoscale lite
-autoscale library inside the plugin

nice one…

6 Likes

I could say the same thing about your reply in contribution to this post.

Whether its better is subjective. It applies the same code but with different functionality.

Sorry, I guess :person_shrugging:
Just NEVER use other’s assets again, and you’ll be fine :smiley:

If you’re in a rush, try waiting for another day, just don’t use AutoScale assets. :wink:

Its okay. To clarify, I’m only using open source assets as assets within my games.

Yeah, free open source assets are a exception if they aren’t copyrighted or their copyright allows to, I just wanted you to not claim your plugin as an official AutoScale plugin neither :person_shrugging:

I’m not sure if this is a ‘better’ plugin, it’s so simple with their source code that you should make it a bit more complex. Roblox has a ‘three strike’ banning system anyways.
(Also, sorry for calling you ‘scammer’ in the other post, I can just forgive you if you won’t do it again, It was just because it felt a bit sus how you were doing this.)

By the way, are you still working on the other plugin? I just started creating my own version since you was going to not opensource it.

btw, I flagged before knowing this, and now im trying to ‘unflag it’ :person_shrugging:.
If you violate them, I’ll let mods in charge instead, but I’ll hope you won’t do anything that violates the DevForum community guidelines. :neutral_face:

Do you know any original name? like ‘Scalar’, for example? The title would be (for example):
‘Scalar | Scale GUI Easier than EVER!’.

Just try being original with the plugin too, instead of copying other’s assets, name, concept, etc. :neutral_face:

I’m no pro marketter, actually, my topics aren’t so popular, but the ‘I am making YOUR plugin!’ got popular, because the title was incredibly ‘attractive’.

my topics arent popular bc i didnt want to create an attractive name for those posts.

Another PSA: Using scale for most UI elements is a bad idea as it squishes on tiny screens

1 Like

He easily ruined his reputation with this post and the amount of scummy things he has done from this one post is really disgusting.

For example he is only copying AutoScale Lite to gain clicks and replies.

With these clicks and replies from stolen work he then wants you to buy some other plugins (most likely made from him). With the history of this user as mentioned by some people he wants clicks and then you to buy his other plugins that could have stolen work.

3 Likes

PSA: not using scale makes the GUI not fit in the screen entirely

making a dedicated UI that works with mobile is easier than dealing with the nightmare that is scale

I’m not sure if it’s easier, It’s just better for sure.
you can just adjust using ViewportSize, if it’s smaller to certain amount make it mobile-like, else make it tablet-like, else desktop ui.

I know, it’s a bit :skull: and :rofl: at the same time.

Yeah, think two times before marketing like that, you lost lots of reputation too easily, and I can’t beloeve it. :lol:

btw i’ll try make a plugin and I have like a million ideas for it :neutral_face:

:skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

:roblox: > :kr:
(yeah, I got the korea flag by putting ‘kr’)

:unfunny::black_joker: :clown_face: :man_facepalming: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

@KrimsonWoIf, just learn marketing instead of doing this type of post, obviously.