Auto-snapping not working as advertised

This is related to this post : https://devforum.roblox.com/t/say-hello-to-the-new-lua-draggers/683129

“The behavior is to take the vertex on the selection closest to where you clicked, and snap that vertex to the closest vertex of the part you’re dragging onto”. The vertex snapping - it is not happening. Any idea why ?

1 Like

If you want it to line up with the wedge you have to change the studs. So go to models and there is a little box that saids “Move” and next to the button it saids studs turn the studs to 0.1 and then you should be good to go!! I hope I solved your problem?

I personally use F3X to snap.

Download F3X and open it, go into move mode, and then hold R while you have a part/model selected. You can drag around parts by their vertex and mid points and snap them to other vertexes and mid points.

1 Like

Sorry, it didn’t work. Incremental move and snapping to objects are two completely different things, not connected in any way.

1 Like

I wasn’t looking for alternatives, I was wondering why a basic built-in feature is not working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.