Automated bots causing my servers to max out on server memory and crash

Hi there, I apologize if this is the wrong category to write this (so please correct me), but I’m experiencing some very major issues in my own live game.

The major issue I’m experiencing is my servers crashing, usually every ~10-20 minutes through some automated bot accounts

exploiter
exploiter2

Such as these, with long, spammy usernames

I have absolutely no idea who is doing this, where they’re doing it, and why they’re doing it. All I know is that they’re fully automated and join every minute.

This is imporant because these bots are direclty crashing my servers usually ~10-30 seconds after joining.

My first thought was that they’re exploiting this “!info” command from the popular admin system ‘Adonis’, and once I ripped out every public command, they have discovered another way to immediately crash a server (or, at least, cause a server to lag out heavily).

As you can see from the console above, we hit 19000ms of latency, which is not normal, as soon as one bot joined

Another important piece of info I couldn’t screenshot, prior to me removing that “!info” command, these bots would max out the server memory to cause it to crash. We typically saw memory spike up to 6 gigs or beyond.

Please, I’m asking anyone who reads this, has anyone experienced the same thing as me? It feels like I’m the only one here who is having this problem. I don’t know if they’re exploiting another secret vulnerability in Adonis, or something else within my code.

I’d like to also point out that I have done everything possible to make sure my remote events and functions are secured, I’m using the EasyNetwork module from ‘tyridge77’