Automatic Size Property: Now Available

Oh! This is a really cool something I’ve been waiting for for a long time now. Thank you! No more text getting flowed off of my buttons!

5 Likes

Thank you for releasing this! I’ve been using this for a while and it has been extremely useful.

I’ve been primarily using this in ScrollingFrames as I don’t have a use for it in anything else currently.

5 Likes

Pretty cool however i do have one question will this feature work ingame or only in studio?

3 Likes

In game and in Studio, since they made it public to everyone. That mean out of Beta.

3 Likes

Finnaly! Finnaly!

Does this mean that my 3 hours of work doesn’t matter

5 Likes

Looks like a great feature I’ll use a lot!

Right after Google Docs released text filling that’s weird

I know they weren’t just copying Google I’m sure it takes a while to create anything

3 Likes

This is an amazing update. I’ve been really wanting something like this for a while, so this is a great update!

2 Likes

This doesn’t really affect me because im a composer, but really cool!

2 Likes

Looks like an awesome update I will definitely try it out.

2 Likes

Hi @minkmink - overall, UI performance should be roughly the same.

3 Likes

This would be useful for stuff like a display of how much currency you have or descriptions

Nice update! Pretty useful. :smile:

Sweet, would really help me get things done faster!

Is there a way we can make AutomaticSize ignore the bounds of it’s parent?

if you click automatic resize is non, it will not automaticly resize when typing

https://gyazo.com/1d9e768515be7fb2c069ee7105df977a

How can I fix this not respecting the bounding box?

1 Like

I was just thinking the other day, how helpful this would be! Very good!

This is wonderful! Despite the problems, this is perfect for the custom chat system I plan to make!

1 Like

This makes multi-line chats much easier to produce. No longer will the horizontally limited scalewrapped text make tiny tiny sentences!

5 Likes

Finally, ScrollingFrames used to be so annoying to make. I’ve been needing this update for a while!