Automatically write code or text with OpenAI's ChatGPT (Really good for explaining concepts)

I Cant Get Into the page of the OpenAI
is says “OpenAI’s services are not available in your country.”, can anyone help?
i tried using a vpn to connect to Argentina, United States, Canada, Brazil but it still the same
iam from egypt btw

Try this https://chat.openai.com/chat
also with a vpn

(mom I’m famous)

2 Likes

An artificial intelligence search engine (You.com) was recently released - you can try it. Cool implementation, I advise. In no way inferior to Google, in some moments even better. You can also try a separate “Chat” section, it generates answers no worse than ChatGPT, in some moments even better.

2 Likes

ChatGPT (as of now) generates deprecated functions and occasionally it generates functions which are not part of the ROBLOX API. You shouldn’t be relying ChatGPT to do all your code for you and rely on its responses however you could use it to see how it structures code and whatnot

3 Likes

Is there a way to create an NPC that follows you around like a realistic Roblox NPC based on ChatGTP so you can ask it anything? Would make a nice guide traveler in an open-world game

2 Likes