AutomaticCanvasSize causing frames under the effect of UIListLayout to become larger

When I try to add more objects to a scrolling frame with AutomaticCanvasSize and UIListLayouts it causes the frames to become larger. Everything is in scale.
https://gyazo.com/d83ee0aa8efe6cf1ba5832f1aa83c3cd
The properties for the scrolling frame
Screenshot_925
I have had this bug on multiple GUIs any help is appreciated. Also, I am posting here instead of bug categories since I can’t post in bug categories.

maybe make the object to offset rather than scaled for the Y axis and for the X axis u could keep it scaled.

unless u prefer to keep them all in scale

That wouldnt work this game this is made for gets tons of players on different devices.

1 Like

Coincidentally I actually stumbled across the same problem myself. Although, I just started dabbling in UI designing so I can’t say for sure how common of an issue this is. In my case, if I change the AutomaticCanvas size to X or Y, my scroll bar entirely disappears. This may just be an issue with my UICorners, but I really can’t say for sure just yet given how inexperienced I am in this field compared to others. I tried for a good hour to resolve this issue, but had zero luck unfortunately.

Edit: Upon looking at previous complaints regarding the AutomaticCanvasSize it appears that it only works with offset right now, which means that it’d have to be scripted for it to function properly from my understanding.