[AVAILABLE] Cartoon PFP Designer For Hire! [Profile Pictures]

:wave: Hey there!
I’m a Cartoon PFP designer, and my name is Matt.
I’ve been doing This for around 2 Years Now, I have made many Profile Pictures for people at this point, so I thought I’d make a post here, just in case anyone is interested!

:alarm_clock: I am available 24/7, Your order will be done in 1-3 days (Depending on how many commissions I have)! You can contact me at any time, but I am unable to respond to you if I am sleeping. My Timezone: GMT+2

:robux: Robux: 1,000 R$
:moneybag: USD: 10$

:email: You Can Contact Me Here Via DevForum.
:email: You Can Contact Me Via Twitter - @TheMonzk
:email: You Can Contact Me Via Discord - Monk#3000
(My preferred contact method is Discord)

Thank You for taking the time to read this post, hope we can work together! :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Dang that’s some talent! Keep it up! Love the work!

4 Likes

He makes good art! I suggest commissioning!

3 Likes

I might soon!!! Looks amazing!

4 Likes

Very impressive illustrator would recommend! 10/10! Keep it up, my guy!

2 Likes

10/10 | He makes GREAT art!!! I recommend commissioning

3 Likes

It takes me coming to your portfolio to even get a response back. You can keep the money, my post is staying.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but as I said, you didn’t send a single message after that, you could of at least messaged me on discord before going here, but you didn’t, This isn’t the way to get to me, You just never messaged me after that again, and I forgot, which is my fault I know, but still, and no I’m not keeping the money, that’s not me, I already had started the PFP on the first day, just finished it, if I can’t get hold of you on discord, I’ll send it here. Sorry again, but this isn’t the person that I am. I understand your decision on keeping the post up, it is unfortunate but understandable, but here is your PFP, have a good rest of your day.

(if you want any changes to it, let me know, and again, I’m not a scammer, as you can see I do these PFP, my plan isn’t to get the payment, and then Ghost-like I said, you just never messaged me, and it got lost in my mind, maybe I should switch to payment after again.)

3 Likes

Huge vouch, I’ve known Matt for quite some time and he continues to blow me away with his quick response times, consistent quality of work, and a wide variety of talents!! Highly recommend ordering work from him!

8 Likes

Don’t care what anybody says about “he ghosted me” or “he forgot about my art”, I got my art within the 1-3 day allotted time, and I absolutely love the work that was presented to me. Would definitely give this a 100/100 on a higher scale.

3 Likes

Much respect to @MonkDev, they created an amazing profile picture for the price of which I payed and on top of this, he managed to do it within the allocated 1-3 days that is stated.
Furthermore, I have a somewhat full avatar when it comes to accessories so the fact that they took time to do them all is a BIG bonus to me, as other people I have commissioned plainly said “it was too hard to do them all”

Thanks a lot and I hope to see you further down the line! :smiley:

1 Like

User was compliant and easy to work with. 10/10

Would recommend, defos a returning customer

2 Likes

What do you use to make this stuff? Looks so good and I can’t find the right place to make some of these myself.

1 Like

Hey! I mostly use PaintDotNet and Photoshop

Good art and was very polite! Gave a big fat tip since they deserved it :]

1 Like

I’ve sent you a DM! Hope you got it!

1 Like

Hey! I did not get your DM, if you can contact me on discord! Monk#3303

I had sent you a friend request.

2 Likes