[AVAILABLE FOR HIRING] Advanced builder/Terrain artist portfolio | KristoferWasHere

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS

Abilities & Experience:

Hello! My name is @KristoferWasHere (Generic_Kris) and I am an extremely advanced builder/level designer on Roblox. My abilities include 3D modeling on Blender, 2D graphics and logo design on Gimp, building and terrain art on Roblox Studio. I have approximately 7 years of experience in development on Roblox.

Additional Info:

In addition to development, I am well versed in leadership, management, documentation, and organization. I am very communicative and can use voice chat to communicate with a possible client. Even though English isn’t my primary language I speak it quite fluently with an American accent. I am currently looking for higher income job offerings as my main tabletop computer is broken. PLEASE DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED BY THIS AS I WILL ACCEPT REASONABLE COMMISSIONS AS WELL

Availability:
My time zone is GMT+2, Eastern Europe, Estonia (EEST time zone). I am available on most days of the week and can work for about 2-4 hours a day due to real life activities.

Payment:

Generally speaking, payment is completely dependent on the project that I will be required to work for. I accept USD and Robux

PERCENTAGE IS NOT A PAYMENT METHOD. It is a bonus for a discount on the original price. Discount percentage will depend on the time period in which I get the income of the group.

Factors I will include:

1. Deadlines (tight or not)

2. Required workhours (Am I required to use all of my available hours)

3. Project size [Small, Big, Medium (will be determined by me)]

4. Workforce (Team size & their qualifications)

5. Project quality (Low, Medium, High)

6. Participation in said project (Main developer or not)

7. Additional duties [Do I hold a position that does not require development abilities (Example: Adviser or Head Developer)]

8. Special deals with Employer (Payment plans)

I may also be hired for permanent development with monthly/weekly pay.

• I can be contacted on discord by friend request: Kakushka#3898 (Most optimal)
  • I can also be contacted on the Roblox Devforum though response might be slower

Showcase includes only images of what I have made in the past and no games. I must be contacted before I showcase my builds in 3D.

Builds

3D models

Due to me making meshes in full packs, I will provide more instances once contacted.

GFX & logos

GRAPHICS DESIGN

LOGO DESIGN

Terrain

Sadly I have lost most of the screenshots I had of my old terrain.

Ongoing projects

RAF LAKENHEATH

Thank you for reading

25 Likes