[Available!] Gabino ~ Realistic Game Photographer

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a game photographer. I can take the worst games and make them look amazing! The process is through editing in-game screenshots, and they come out looking just as good as a GFX would! This allows me to not need access to your game’s valuable assets, plus it cuts down on the time drastically. I can do it using a software I created, that allows me to actively alter with the ways Roblox renders, so I can make things reflect more, show up brighter, and more.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

I am available often, pretty much whatever you need I can get it completed within a day or two.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I prefer pay upon completion, and I am not a big fan of reoccurring payouts… My preferred payment method is robux. Probably around 10-25 R$.

Contact

Please contact me on Discord, gwghering#6869.

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

2 Likes

He is an extremely nice person to work with! I will 100% hire him for my game!

1 Like

These may actually be a more affordable way of thumbnails GFX for some people who might not be able to afford the rending process charge that GFX designers charge. Great job, they look almost as good as renders

2 Likes

Thanks, plus one thing that I find is great is that it does not involve Roblox Studio! I can take them straight from within the game! This cuts down on a lot of time, because you don’t need to do a team create, or render through Blender, or any of that stuff!

1 Like

What is the base price for each picture? I may hire you to do sneak peeks for my game and stuff. Do you use photoshop or u just change the lighting?

1 Like

I take my photos using a shader I made, so it involves no physical edits to the game. Price wise, it is really up to you.