[AVAILABLE] hunxrepair's programming portfolio

:large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: About me :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond:

Hey everyone!
I registered in 2011. I’ve been programming on ROBLOX for around five years now, however I only started taking it more seriously two years ago. Since then I’ve finished two games.
I always pretty much just made what I needed, so I’m experienced in various subjects. I am okay with animations and pretty good with UIs that don’t require GFX created for it.

:large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: Examples of my work: :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond:

Gameplay

2019:
Aeroplane Flying
Trampoline Springs
Bleed Script
Randomly Generated Lightning
Mining
Tree Cutting

2018:
Controllable AI Soldiers
Basic Pathfinding for AIs
Combat System & Effects
Placement System
Custom Camera System
Interaction Boxes

2017:
Basic Blasters
Snowfall Script

2016:
Handcuffs & Jail Time
Night Vision

Working with UIs

2019:
Level Selection UI
Pack System Gui
Inventory GUI

2018:
Customisable Shop GUI
Hand To Gui
Saveable Notepad Gui

2017:
Music Player GUI

Backend

2018:
Global Leaderboard
Saving & Loading Player Built Bases

2017:
Server List

2016:
Review Board

Others

2019:
Sticky Plates

2017:
CFrame Gui Plugin

:large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: Payment: :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond:
I accept either R$ or USD.

:large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: Contact :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond:
You can message me on here or
Discord: hunxrepair#8777
Email: hunxrepair.rbx@gmail.com

12 Likes

We hired this guy a couple weeks back to create a complex grouping system, and he got it done fast and he brought us everything we wanted. Superb work. Recommended.

Hey! I’m in need of a scripter for my game. I’ve added you on Discord.

I highly recommend Hunxrepair! Not only has he completed the tasks how I wanted them but he has assisted me in adding the scripts to my game. He has been very helpful and has answered all the questions I’ve asked. :slight_smile:

I’d recommend Hunxrepair for the following reasons:

• Good updates and communication, he’ll answer any questions/comments you may have
  • Very fair pricing (in my experience), I haven’t had an issue with being overcharged for his work
  • Understanding, he understands your desires and needs and can be a very patient man as long as you know what you want

Overall I’d rate Hunxrepair:
:star::star::star::star::star:

5/5 Stars

I was wondering if you can script first person guns. If so, I will gladly hire you