On the mobile app on my specific device, when trying on black wings for your Roblox avatar, your avatar will bug out and display in 3D below the intended frame that it’s supposed to be in.
The video will be provided below, however these are the steps to reproduce this bug:
- Open the catalog in the Mobile app.
- Navigate to this product in the catalog:
- Press ‘‘Try on’’, and subsequently the ‘‘3D’’ button.
- Your 2D avatar should be in the frame, however your 3D avatar should be below the frame.
This might not be reproducible for all devices. I have currently not found another item for which this occurs apart from the Black Wings, but it might occur with other assets too.
- Xiaomi Redmi 5Plus
- RAM: 4GB
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 2.02 GHz
- GPU: Adreno ™ 506 @ 650 MHz