Avatar Editor: Classic Pumpkin Head grows significantly when editing proportions

If a user is wearing the Classic ROBLOX Pumpkin Head hat and moves the Proportions slider in the mobile Avatar Editor, the hat will vertically grow. This only occurs when the Body Type slider is at a position other than 0%. This happens 100% of the time.

https://gfycat.com/OldWhiteBlackrussianterrier

Repro: in the avatar editor on the Roblox mobile app, equip the Classic ROBLOX Pumpkin Head hat and set the Body Type slider to 100%. Move the proportions slider left and right and you will see the hat grow!

I have only tested this on my Xiaomi Mi A1 (running Android 8.1), although I’m assuming this occurs on all mobile and tablet devices. It doesn’t apply to the normal Roblox website avatar editor.

7 Likes

This should be fixed already.

This error is now happening with the pink eye hat.

Every time, when the steps are followed, the display of the avatar will freak out. The eye will stretch.

This is confirmed to only work while wearing the pink eye, unsure about other hats in the same series.

What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the

Reproduction Steps

1. Set proportions to 0 and body type to max
  2. Wear the pink eye
  3. Mess about with the proportions slider

Bug is found on the Avatar menu on iOS app.

For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.

System Info

iPhone 7
iOS 12.3.1
App Version 2.396.327208 (according to app store)

Videos

The following videos from Reddit demonstrate the bug. I’ve been able to repro 100% of the time with the provided steps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.