Avatar Editor: Organize Created Outfits / Characters

As a ROBLOX player, making new character outfits can get annoying when they can’t be organized. The main reason for this is because in order to relocate an outfit you must first put on the outfit, delete the previous one, and then use “create new outfit.”

If you’re someone like me with multiple outfits [see image below] that can get a bit… tedious. Being able to sort these outfits manually will be beneficial as it can let users sort them based on what experiences they use them in, or perhaps by season, or in my case my normal outfits and my character outfits.

Aside from it being a bit tedious to constantly delete, and make new outfits with the way ROBLOX’s Avatar Creator is right now, equipping avatars can be pretty buggy. Sometimes certain accessories wont equip, your body scale wont change, your skin color might stay the same color as your previous outfit. Which just makes the process even longer when trying to organize them as you need to fix the outfit again before re-saving it, alternatively a search feature could solve this too.

I tried looking for another post talking about this but could not find it. If there is one please link.

21 Likes