Avatar Importer Messing up my Rig

Hi! This is my first time posting, so I THINK this goes in the building support category, but I’m not entirely sure.

Anyways, I’ve made a horse on Blender and am trying to import it to Roblox. I rigged it using the Rigify add-on and colored it by selecting faces and then adding a material to them. This is how it looks on Blender:

(It’s smooth shaded, not subdivided.)
Then, when I upload it to Roblox Studio, using the custom option of Avatar Importer, I get this… um, thing.

Not QUITE what I was expecting.

It looks to me like it could have rotated some of the bones 360°, but I don’t really know.

Thank you for reading! :smiley:
put good ending to the post here

1 Like

Roblox only allows 10000 triangles so you could have 10,000 or 9,999 triangles and your mesh could have been saved into Roblox Studio incorrectly, Try adding a modifier that is named Solidify that will give your mesh thickness or maybe you modeled it incorrectly in blender and you imported it. It can also be from the rig. Try rigging it in Roblox Studio instead of blender. I hope one of these methods fixes your problem

2 Likes

Thank you! I have no idea how to rig on Roblox, and the horse is very low-poly but with smooth shading, so it barely has 500 let alone 10k triangles. I’ll try solidify! Thank you! :smiley:

that horse barely having 500 tris is impressive

At least, I think it does XD I’ll check

Oops, I was thinking of a different model :sweat_smile:

Oh well… Still nowhere near ten thousand, though

(Wow, my first post and I messed it up already)