Today, I’m excited to share one of my biggest projects completed in collaboration with Metahug on Roblox. I was responsible for both the UI animation and scripting.

This project revolves around an Avatar Marketplace where players can rent a homestore and sell outfits created from UGC items, whether their own or from other creators. This offers a way for players to earn Robux or just showcase their brand or store. Below are some of the features:

1. Players can rent a store in any available server for Robux, with a limit of 1 store per server. Even if the store owner leaves the server, their store remains active for the duration of the rental period.
    This means you can rent a store, set your duration, and leave the game earning Robux while offline!
    To ensure beginners have access, a secret code is provided that grants up to 24 hours of free rent time.
    If the server closes before your rental time ends, don’t worry, the remaining time is saved and can be used in any other server as you can see below.

2. Players can view all servers where they have an active store and teleport directly to them (excludes the current server you are on).

3. In each rented store, you can customize a mannequin using either items from your inventory or from the Roblox catalog. The catalog includes search and filtering options for easy navigation by asset ID or name using CatalogSearchParams.

4. Once a mannequin is customized, other players in the server can view and try on the outfit. They have the option to save the entire look as a Roblox outfit or purchase individual items from the mannequin.

5. Players can also customize the appearance of their homestore, attracting more attention and increasing player engagement.

6. Every 24 hours, you can check your total profits and sales. Additionally, by sharing your sales performance in the Metahug server, players can earn a percentage of sales made from selling uniquely Metahug ugc assets. (Note: This feature is currently not live at the moment.)

At the moment, not all features are enabled due to event purposes, but the current state of the project, along with some active features, can be experienced here.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and any feedback you might have! :blush:

2 Likes

That’s a very hugenproject, and it Sounds amazing! How Long did you Work on this Project?

It has been over a year working on this with Metahug, with continuos update, fixes and polishing when needed

1 Like