Avatar not loading in body color when equipping costume

It’s still doing it, can roblox just please fix it

5 Likes

I think this bug has starting acting up again lately. It has been affecting me as well. I hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.

7 Likes

Yeah it’s a tad annoying when I’m switching to a Spongebob Squarepants outfit and he turns out to be grey (BodyColor from the originally equipped outfit).

5 Likes

When I’m trying to wear a different costume with different body color, it shows the wrong color, I repeatedly click on the costume and didn’t work too, hopefully Roblox fix this issue

Also, we’re also front facing in the developer forum too

6 Likes

Yeah, this should really be patched soon…

6 Likes

It’s been two weeks, can you please fix this bug

6 Likes

Still happening, and no updates at all on this situation.

7 Likes

I’ve been having this issue too recently and it gets quite annoying

8 Likes

Is anyone going to fix this? This issue has persisted since july of 2020 (That’s 9 months) and the roblox staff here said he will follow up here when he has an update for us but that does not seems to be the case since this issue is still prevalent and very annoying to this day

It’s annoying because I don’t want the front facing headshot so I pick any of my outfits (All of my outfits were from before the headshot update so they have “cached” headshots but since I change my outfit something stays and makes a new outfit (like skin colour, body scale, ect.) So please fix this because I don’t want the forward facing icon

6 Likes

Neither my avatar body colors or my R6/R15 preferences load properly when I switch between outfits. If I’m in R6 then switch to R15 then it loads my R15 avatar in R6 mode, and vice versa. Avatar body colors don’t change at all when switching from an R15 outfit to an R6 one either. This is quite annoying

6 Likes

For the god’s love Roblox, at least just take a look at it and don’t ignore it completely. This is a major situation and more players are getting affected by this bug.

5 Likes

Hopefully the bug gets fixed soon, finding colours on my outfits takes a lot more time than it should where if it did work i could just click my outfit and leave it there

3 Likes

Annoying. This is an issue again & has been ongoing for a little while

2 Likes

It’s slightly fixed when changing outfits, click twice sometimes changes the body color

2 Likes

Not fully fixed yet, Instead of fixing it, it only not loading it once, Roblox fixed some issues with avatars however it will not load r15 outfit when you are in r6, It would still be in R6

This has recently started happening again. Not only does it not load BodyColors, it doesn’t load the player’s scale preferences either. The whole point of costumes is so I can save time and not have to equip everything from an outfit, not so I can manually adjust half of the outfit. This is especially problematic for someone like me with two conflicting aesthetics, so pretty much every outfit I make looks different:image

I end up with hybrid outfits that look really ugly :frowning: Please fix this

1 Like

If you attempt to equip an outfit couple times then it should load properly. But yeah it should be fixed, the entire avatar editor is outdated in general.

1 Like

Still having this issue, really annoying since it means I have to manually change the body colors and the height/scale when it should be doing it automatically.

2 Likes