Avatar Shop : The search field doesn't clear old text when I use it the second time

Description of the Bug

When I enter a query in the search field for the first time, everything works fine. But when I want to find another item, instead of the one I was looking for before, the search field suddenly breaks.

Where the bug happens

The bug occurs in the Avatar Shop.

When it started happening

I noticed this one today. But 2-3 days ago I used a search field and didn’t notice it. I think it started appearing yesterday (08.25.2020)

Screenshots and videos of the bug

Here is a screenshot of the broken search field

Here is a video about how this happens

Steps to reproduce the issue

1. Go to Avatar Shop.
  2. Try to find any item using the search field.
  3. Then try deleting your query and entering something else.
  4. After the search results try to delete the query you wrote and try writing a new request.
  5. And you will see that your second request is duplicated, and what you entered the third time is mixed with the second request.

Additional information.

Phone Model - iPhone SE.
The probability of a bug is 100%. It can be easily reproduced.
The search field is broken exactly the second time the results are displayed . After that, each request will be duplicated and mixed with the new request, and this is repeated indefinitely.

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?