AvatarEditorService Not Working With Certain Asset Types

Hi. I’ve been working on my own version of an in-game Catalog using AvatarEditor Service. I had some issues with bundle types and decided to just include all the asset types in the bundles individually. However, I’ve noticed that all of these asset types are not returning any pages. The function works with all other asset types except body parts and shoes.

searchCatalog.OnServerInvoke = function(player, category, query, page)
	local catalogSearchParams = CatalogSearchParams.new()
	--[[if category["bundleType"] then
		catalogSearchParams.BundleTypes = category["bundleType"]]
	if category["assetTypes"] then
		catalogSearchParams.AssetTypes = category["assetTypes"]
	else
		error("Category does not have an assettype or bundletype: ")
	end
	if query then
		catalogSearchParams.SearchKeyword = query
	end
	catalogSearchParams.IncludeOffSale = true
	local search = AvatarEditorService:SearchCatalog(catalogSearchParams)
	for n = 1, page do
		search:AdvanceToNextPageAsync()
	end
	print(search:GetCurrentPage())
	return search:GetCurrentPage()
end

Has anybody had the same issue? I feel like it’s a simple fix, but I can’t find any documentation. I was having a bunch of issues when I was using bundle types, so I’d prefer to avoid that if possible.

There have been reports on the Roblox Developer Forum of the AvatarEditorService:SearchCatalog() function not returning the correct AssetTypes requested in CatalogSearchParams (AvatarEditorService not returning correct AssetTypes requested in CatalogSearchParameters). Some ppl have reported that even when specifying certain AssetTypes, such as Shirt, TShirt, and Pants, the function also returns other types like EmoteAnimations and BodyPart Bundles (AvatarEditorService not returning correct AssetTypes requested in CatalogSearchParameters)