Average Players Playing on Historical Data

I always loved the historical data graphs, they were fun and interesting to watch trends and other stats, but I thought it could use one more thing. I figured given the variables we have at hand I could find a way to make another line on the graph with average players playing. And this equation is given by AveragePlayersPlaying=(AverageVisitTime/60)*Visits.

So I photoshopped what I thought it could look like into the existing graphing, properly scaled to the other data:

-Average players is the other green line-

And the table to go with it excluding times:

Vists | Average Visit Time | Average Players

Just a thought,
Widgeon

Cool idea. Is this accurate though? Have you compared it to the player count on the games page for the same time period?

The formula is set for the average players playing from that period so if the graph was showing hourly the points on the graph would be the average players playing throughout that hour, this formula also works for daily and monthly, so if you wanna know the average players playing from each month it would work for that also. Im not completely sure how or when Roblox records visits (IE a creator joining doesn’t count towards a visit if im correct) so the average players playing would be off in that case.

-Wid