Avoid the highlighted line below the current one while debugging

As I progress in line-by-line debugging (F10), Studio always highlights the line below the current line, which often causes confusion.

Is there a way to avoid this?

Yes, I am having this same issue. This bug seems to have been introduced when they added the Current Line Highlight Color option(s) a few months ago.

What is happening is that the Debugger Current Line Color is being applied to the line just after the line of code that is about to be executed. The yellow arrow indicates this properly. But the highlight color is off. You see two lines highlighted because the first one (the correct one) is the Current Line Highlight Color and the second line is the Debugger Current Line Color.

For a short-term fix, find these color options in the Studio Settings menu and make the following adjustments. If they ever fix this bug, then we will also need to put the colors back. The key to notice is that your debugger line color needs to match whatever you have for the background color so that it will now draw an “invisible” highlight color on the wrong row.

1 Like

@DarkshepherdX
This really fixes the problem, however, I’ll leave this topic open because the solution must to be fixed by Roblox.
Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.