Awesome Dev | Banner Design

------ Portfolio Banner Design ------

Hey there! I am Awesome Dev and I am an advanced scripter, a scripting teacher, as well as a beginner Banner designer. Here, I am showcasing some of the work I have done and the skills I have. If you are looking for something extra to spice up your portfolio, (such as how this one is displayed) or something else you may need it for!

Why Might you need a Banner?

The main purpose I am creating these banners are for people who want something extra for their portfolios.
A good portfolio banner might be what catches out someone’s eye while looking through your portfolio and make it stand out of the sea of all the thousands of other portfolios!

However, if you need something like this for anything else, I can create that too :slight_smile:

I am quite new to this, so unfortunately I do not have much work to showcase. Here are some examples:

I have not watermarked any of my own work, I trust this community not to steal. Although, please note I am rather active on this forum and unauthorised use of my work will be called out by me. However, I will watermark all commissions I have done.

My personal work

Commissions

None yet!

Positive reviews

None yet!

Negative reviews

None yet!

I can also do more complex shapes and things, as well as ones that look more real. If you want, you can send me a gfx (unfortunately I do not design gfx) and I can add some overlays and effects as well as text to make a professional looking banner. You can always contact me if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

I am currently on school holidays, and will be until this changes. This means I have plenty of time to get work done quickly. My time zone is GMT + 11 and will generally reply pretty quickly unless I am asleep.

Right now, I can work around 4 hours a day. I also have scripting commissions to complete, but I am very open to this as well. Here is a basic delivery time chart:

Basic commission: This is a very simple design generally with a gradient and a simple cut off.
Delivery time: 30 mins - 1 hour

Medium commission: This design is more complex and consists of multiple features and lines, and a well put gradient.
Delivery time: 45 mins - 1h 30 mins

Large commissions: This design often consists of a custom gfx (which you send me a file of) for me to integrate into a background. I often add cool effects and overlays and use some complex design features

Delivery time: 1 hour - 2 hours

Please note these delivery times are estimates. Delivery times will vary depending on complexity of order and whether I am fully available. If I am not available on one day, I will complete it the next day.

Here is a list of prices. These may vary depending on order.

Each commission is based on a base payment, and an additional fee per banner created off the design.

Basic Commission: 150R$ for a base design, +25R$ for every banner created.

Medium Commission: 400R$ for a base design, + 35R$ for every banner created

Large Commission: 800R$ for a base design, + 50R$ for every banner created

Prices can be negotiated, and I can do bundles if you need one for a friend or something :slight_smile:

Some things to consider:

You will need to cover the 30% tax if paying through gamepass or shirt

If paying through group funds, I give the file AFTER I receive payment

I will send a watermarked version of the banner before you pay, and give you the full version after payment is received.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me:

Through private messages on DevForum!

Through Discord: Awesome Dev#9119

For quick contact, join my discord server and message me straight away!

Join my roblox group! (If you want to)

When messaging me, please include what type of commission you would like, along with the colour scheme you are going for and I will reply as soon as possible!

Thanks for reading! I look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice I love it what are the banners for tho

1 Like

For portfolios! If you need something nice (Like the way I designed this portfolio) You can use it to explain each catergory such as your showcase, available times, payment, ect. :slight_smile: Of course, you don’t have to limit yourself to just portfolios, I can create a banner for anything. I just think they look nice in portfolios.

Added a new design :slight_smile: