Awesome game lobby need ideas and improvements

Hello guys so I have been working on a small lobby game which is going to have loads of awesome things soon just wondering if you guys can check this game out and give me any improvements on the comments.
And please give me Ideas if you have any

Game link : NetGames Central Lobby (beta) V0.5.1X - Roblox

2 Likes

Hello there,

First word I’d say is cool game, lots of efforts have been invested into that obby game. However, what I recommend is: Make a GFX for the game, it’s looking kind of default.

2 Likes

The lobby is pretty empty. No offense, but it looks like a beginner built it. It should be true to what the game is about (if it’s a simulator, the run of the mill statue/fountain in the middle, shops…) your buildings lack in detail and there’s nothing really in the lobby. It’s a massive lobby. You should try to fit it with assets that would show what the game is about. I’m not sure why, but there is a massive terrain that has to be generated in the background… It’d be best to remove it because you’re causing players more lag,they have to load in longer…

Hey thanks for the feedback the terrain is there for something that’s going to be added in the future.

I will try and reduce it to make people not lag as much.

The game is currently a main lobby where you can play other games and basically relax in and play mini games.

If you have any ideas on what models I should add please do let me know on the comments.
The game was just released out of beta today I am going to add few more objects.

Perhaps don’t put the terrain where the lobby is and allow the players to be teleported to the terrain?

I don’t know what your game is about so I can’t tell you what to add and what to not add but y’know… general items to fill it up. Lobby board, donation board, terrain, fountain, houses, detailed shops… etc