Azarth's Portfolio | Programmer [Closed]

I am currently working on a game full time. My commissions are closed for the foreseeable future. Thank you for the interest.

About Me

Hello, my name is Azarth. I joined roblox in late 2009 and started programming in 2012. I have coded a few complete games myself as well as collaborated with some people you may know @TrollerDev, @Natalie_Clabo, @TheGuyWithAShortName, @4slug that have millions of plays and engagement on various platforms. I’m a big advocate for an OOP approach and security first mindset.

Games I have coded entirely (including UI design)

@Maxxell worked on all the models and textures

A fun PVP ragdoll game with lots of badges

A take on the “Mad Murder” genre with custom launchers and projectiles

An obby with some stuff you don’t always see

Showcase

Ragdoll Rumble

Main UI

Pet inventory and Egg UI

pets1

Leaderboards

Top 3 Winners

Top donators

Yeeterboard

Various

Get nugged ( Badge )

Fun chat stuff for donations and engaging feedback.

chatstuff

Patient Zero

Projectiles: Launchers and throwing knifes. Throwing knifes stick to players at the correct offset sharp end first.

Inventory

Crates ( Spin UI @ForeverHD )

Profile UI ( Inspired by Duels )

Winner UI ( World Models - ignore negative time )

Spectate as a prop ( When you die you can be a prop )

General leaderboard

Daily leaderboard where the player can win a limited launcher

Extreme Obby

Some fun stuff included.

1. The game has a death counter on extremely hard stages.
  2. Moving obbies don’t move until the player gets there.
  3. The send love fling UI is something I see people copying in bigger obbies.
  4. There’s a free cam to fly around with cones and your name like in Team Create.
  5. There’s an option to speed run a floor for a special aura.

Camera and Weapons

Slow throwing knife
Region3 client hit detection casted on server ( Large net for testing )
Throwing “knife” with spin ( Fast Cast )
Sticky throwing “knifes”
https://gyazo.com/ed1cf38b3074089b2a1886f811c816bf
https://gyazo.com/102af8ae5a48829c0e659cd91e0150f0

Building

Grid Placement, constraint, and stacking

Other

Replicated footprints
https://gyazo.com/b87b3838fca35b4fcfa145f9047b16a1

Commissions and collabs

“Wormy” - @4slug

Chapters

wormy
I worked on Chapter 3 cutscenes and wrote the cutscenes and core game scripts for chapters 4 and 5. I rewrote the main cutscene module for 4slug that syncs the client and server cutscene so they can accurately complete together. Game scripts vary based on the chapters needs. For instance, chapter 5 required stun guns and collectables. Chapter 4 required puzzles.

Puzzle

“Extreme Clickers” - @Natalie_Clabo

Boss fight

I wrote up a module system for Natalie to add a boss fight to the game. This involved letting players teleport to a boss when the countdown was ready and then fighting him until he was dead or the match was over. Clicking the UI spawned a local arrow replicated to all clients playing to fly at the target and damage it. Security was important given this was a clicker, projectiles were local, and feedback had to be accurate since the projectile was slow. I haven’t had any reports about it being exploited.

“Case Clicker” - @TheGuyWithAShortName

Weekly updates

clicker
Sam hired me to do weekly updates on Case Clicker, a game with over 69 million cumulative visits. Updates varied from writing the intro, tutorial, & update log UI, optimizing client heavy code, preparing the game for events, coming up with event ideas, adding new assets, QOL updates, a cross server system, and anything else we had ideas for. Sam has amassed a huge community of over 500k group members along with an active discord community and staff with which I worked along side to identify and fix bugs throughout my time.

Additionally

I’ve worked in customer service since I was 17 and have been a lead for the last 5 years whilst concurrently working a second lead job in a restaurant. I am an effective communicator and a hard worker, there is nothing I won’t do to get a project finished to your highest standard.

I have been apart of Scripting Helpers by @evaera since its inception and have tried my best to help people with questions on how to script.

Availability

I will work whenever is necessary, including weekends and holidays. My time zone is PST.

Payment

I am not interested in scripting an entire game. I can work on pieces on a commission basis for a minimum of $30 USD or I can work on something full time for a bi-monthly payment.

Contact

If you are 18 or over please contact me here on the forums through DM or on ROBLOX. I have a discord, but won’t give that out unless a serious offer is proposed.

Profile Image by hiezellblox

25 Likes

Azarth has worked on several projects of mine. From day one of working with him, he has gone above and beyond - in every aspect. His code is not only efficient but also easy to understand. He always answered every question of mine and got right back to me.

To anyone looking to expand your team- Azarth is your guy. True professional.

4 Likes

Always got projects done on time and with much higher quality than expected.

3 Likes

As of writing this post, I have been working closely with Azarth for almost two years now and it has been an absolute delight the entire time we’ve worked together. He is incredibly talented, efficient, and dedicated to his work. I am no programmer, but the code is structured and documented so well that even I can read it and (somewhat, to the best of my ability) understand what is going on.

Beyond all the outstanding work with his code and UI, he has great communication, reliability, and problem-solving skills. I’m always excited to seeing what he’s been working on, he’s got no shortage of ideas that can be turned into unique games. I look forward to continue working with him in the years to come, Azarth is an invaluable asset to any team and a great friend.

3 Likes

This guy knows what he is doing. He is not just talented, but dedicated to his projects as well. Has been scripting for eight years and he is very professional. Simply one of the best scripters I’ve known!

3 Likes

Azarth is very professional & gets tasks done in a very timely manner. He finished all planned updates way before schedule when he worked with me and even put in a good bit of input himself to help improve the game along the way. If you’re looking for someone he’s definitely the man.

1 Like

Sent you a request on Discord but it says you aren’t accepting friend requests. Contact me whenever possible, I’d like to make an inquiry: FreezeShock#0001

1 Like

Whoops, fixed. Thank you for the heads up.

Hi sir , do you import/ script Uis for games , also do you do commissions for that and how mcuh would by your estimate for scripting and importing full game user interfaces ?

This is amazingg. I wish I could hire you. You might be interested.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-again-looking-for-a-lead-scripter-25-100usd-a-month-or-30-35/831589

Azarth is a cool dude B)

You should hire him if u need something, makes the job really quick and well, he is also a good friend c:

2 Likes