Advanced Italian Translator | Wastemanty23 [OPEN]

Introduction
My name is wastemanty23, I was born in Italy but I always loved the English language and had an interest in PCs and Video-Games. I’m also Scripter and a Builder (not taking commisions).

I offer an High quality Italian Localization Service, it’s always open so feel free to contact me if you are interested!

Tags: Italian translator, Italian translations, Italian localization service, Italian, experienced (tags are here because all the info is in an image and it would make it hard to find out about me from the search bar.)

8 Likes

Hi! It’s nice to see new translators on the forum, but in my opinion B1 is not enough to make a decent localization due to the limited lexis. Why won’t you improve your language skills a little bit more before offering translation services?

4 Likes

In my opinion B1 is enough to find a spot to work in a big project, one of my friends had the luck to find a spot as a translator for work at a pizza place without having a graduatory.
Also I’m taking another exam to get B2 as soon as possible. Thanks for giving your opinion tho :slight_smile: it’s really appreciated.

If you could add your prices, that would be great.

Ok, I will think about a reasonable price list and then i will update the thread.

Added a price section.
I’d like to know your opinion about it!

It’s not about luck, it’s about the end product. You may find a job with B1 level, but it will be poorly done due to the lexis/grammar limitations. I would also like to point out the fact that grade A for KET is a very low B1 on the Cambridge scale, which doesn’t even make it close to B2

1 Like

Portfolio Updated with more details and a different paying method (my old one was bad to deal with and it used to take a lot of time to calculate the price)

Discount for translations! 20% off until the 29th of August!
Each cell is 56!
One word cells are 32 robux!
If a cell is the plural of another cell it’s 16 robux!
ENDED

Discount ended. More discounts soon!

New GUI design for my translator portfolio! I always have time to translate so feel free to contact me!

1 Like