Rate the GUI i made for my devforum portfolio!

Hello, I made this GUI in adobe XD and I was looking for some advice. Does it look good? Should I add anything?

(Link to my portfolio: Advanced Italian Translator | Wastemanty23 [OPEN])

1 Like

It’s a nice colour blend, I like it!

1 Like

Looks pretty nice! However, I don’t suggest adding all of your work in one picture, since this will make your topic undiscoverable.

Oh, should I make my building and scripting portfolios different topics?

I didn’t tell this. I said that adding all of the text in a picture will make it impossible for other users to find your portfolio via the search feature.

1 Like

Ohhhh I gotchu. You are right!

Ciao! (Si sono anche io italiano) :point_down:

I think that the gui is pretty neat, it’s simple and clear, so good job! You can’t really see the grey text on monitors with different colours, gammas… so focus on making a good contrast so everyone can read this.
You can show some pictures of your work too!

Anyway good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

There aren’t any pictures of the work because it’s translations, but I get what you mean.

I messed around with my monitor settings before choosing the colours and I was always able to see all the text, probably if you can’t see the grey it’s because the monitor is kind of outdated :thinking: I’ll work on it tho.

1 Like

Darken increased player engagement, and increased player monetization to follow your pattern of showing your most important benefits.

1 Like